Takealot Group is a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard- working people with integrity to join their team.
They offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great
Takealot operates in a fast-growing, quick-moving environment, and they’re looking for someone who thrives when the going gets tough, is solutions-driven, and will simplify & innovate. If you’re results-oriented, self-motivated with attested retail/e-commerce experience, this is your opportunity to kick-start your career.
National Certificate: Contact Centre Management – Level 5 will be obtained once the learnership is completed.
You will undergo an intensive induction for 8 weeks to question, learn and understand what it takes to work within the Customer Service Department.
You will report to the Customer Service Team Leader
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate and complete a 12 month learnership programme while undergoing training and practical experience in the workspace.
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service aligned to service level standards.
- Resolve product or service problems by utulising your listening skills to clarify our customer’s query; assess any service failure to identify the root-cause and take appropriate action.
- Communicate with our customers via phone and email.
- Utilize a variety of software tools to navigate to a resolution.
- Liaise between internal departments to solve our customer queries.
- Take ownership of our customers and ensure their needs are met in accordance with being Africa’s most customer-centric company.
Qualifications and experience:
- Successfully completed Grade 12 (NQF4).
- No prior work experience is required.
- Flexibility to work rotational shifts which includes weekends, public holidays and overnight work.