Candidates Eligible For NSFAS Application 2023/2024
Are you a South African Citizen Planning to Study in 2023 or currently studying at a public university or TVET college and you meet the following criteria, you are eligible to apply for the NSFAS bursary via online application form 2023
NSFAS Application qualification Criteria 2023/2024
- If you are a SASSA Grant Recipient
- If your combined household income is not more than R350,000 per year
- A person with disability with a combined household income of note more than R600,000
- A student who begins their university studies before 2018 and their household income is not more than R122,000 per year.
Documents Needed for NSFAS Application 2023/2024
The National Students Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) online application 2023/2024 academic year opens November 2nd and closes 30th of November 2022. All those who want to apply for NSFAS online 2023 should visit www.nsfas.org.za. The form can also be downloaded in PDF format.
What are the documents required to apply for NSFAS 2023?
- You must provide a copy of your ID or Birth Certificate
- Copies of your guardian, parents or Spouse ID
- A proof of your income or 1 years IRPS if needed
- SASSA grant recipient are not supposed to provide proof of income
- Provide your own valid cellphone number and a working email address
- Recognised students as a Vulnerable Child by the department of Social Development should provide a completed and signed Vulnerable child Declaration and consent form
What will NSFAS cover in 2023
- Food and meals
- School Fees