When can you Reconfirm SRD R350 Grant at srd.sassa.gov.za
Sassa said every applicant of SRD R350 grant must reconfirm their grant applications at least once in every three months. This reconfirmation informs Sassa that applicants still need and qualify for the grant in terms of the regulations. Existing applicants can also update their responses to the screening questionnaire here, at any time, should their circumstances change or to correct errors.
How to Reconfirm SASSA SRD R350 grant application in july
To Reconfirm SASSA R350 grant application now :
- Go to SASSA SRD srd.sassa.gov.za
- click “click here to Reconfirm your existing application“
- Enter your ID number used to submit application
- Enter phone number used to submit application
- Click “send sms”
- SASSA OTP CODE will be sent via sms
- Enter SASSA OTP CODE
- Click “verify pin”
- Or click “resend sms” if you did not get SASSA OTP CODE sms
- An electronic form will appear and you will have to complete it
- When you done click “Submit”
what can i change during the reconfirmation.
During reconfirmation , you can change personal information like names and surname which where captured incorrectly during the application , you can also change the Screening questions like you income amount.
How do I change my SASSA SRD R350 banking details?
- Go to SASSA website : https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- look for the section written “How do I change my banking details“
- Enter you ID number
- Click Submit
- then an SMS will be sent to the number phone used to apply for your SRD
- This SMS will contain a link , click it and follow the instruction.